While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our Clients’ trust. Keeping Client / potential Client information secure, and using it only as our Client / potential Client would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Parsifal Corporation (hereafter referred to as “Company.”) Here then, is our promise with regard to privacy:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our Client or potential Client shares with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of individual user information to the minimum we require, to deliver superior service and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of Client / potential client information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate this agreement will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal “Client / potential Client” information to any external organization in any identifiable format, unless we have previously informed that Client / potential Client in disclosures or agreements and have been authorized by them or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of any Client / potential Client information.
- We will not use or share - internally or externally - Personally Identifiable Information (PII) for any purpose other than the administration of a Clients’ account.
Company agrees that it, its affiliates', or any of their respective clients’ information shall (i) maintain, and cause its employees to maintain, the confidentiality of all such information; and (ii) use such information only for the purposes expressly set forth in this statement. In no event Company or its subcontractors release or disclose any such information to any third party unless expressly set forth in this statement, approved in writing by our Client / potential Client or required by law or regulation.